Happy Independence Day And A Ton Of Updates!
by lemuel moo
July 4, 2018
Happy Independence Day!
Last year, I was at Disney Land with a friend and the fireworks at the Magical Kingdom were beautiful! This year, I wanted to travel less and so I spent more time writing instead.
We have a ton of updates!
- As you can see, the site is live!
- I post 1 chapter ahead in my site versus all of my other platforms (RoyalRoad, webnovel.com)
- Patreon is 2 chapters ahead!
- If you desire to support my work or be ahead in updates than Patreon is the way to go!
- I have been rewriting my old chapters because:
- I have a human editor! Thank you, Daedalus (Emelia-Tan)!
- My illustrations inspired some of the new edits. This is particularly evident in Clere’s weapon of choice and I shall not spoil it for you.
What can you expect on this site?
- Artwork promotions
- Character profiles
- Glossary of terms
- Other items are documented in the ‘About’ page
At this point, the sky is the limit in terms of upgrades and improving the quality of your reading experience with a customized site. I’m looking forward to post more updates very soon!
Meanwhile, let’s plot out the next few release updates (based on this site):
- 14th July 2018, Chapter 10: The Weak And The Strong
- 28th July 2018, Chapter 11: The Illegal Tournament
I might do a monthly release schedule review for consistency.
Feel free to converse with me through the commenting system, and as always, happy reading!